Shaving soap Lavender Cognac
Shaving soap is a prime example of a classic men’s grooming essential. Traditional shaving soap is lathered up with a brush.
A distinctly masculine scent that will take you back in time to the barbershop and hanging around talking& telling a dirty joke or two with the guys a blend of lavender with Cedarwood, fresh leather, zesty lemon, cognac and spicy tobacco
To build a good lather follow these directions:
- Run your brush under very hot water or leave your brush in a sink of hot water for at least 1 minute. Our brush is a natural boar bristle with a wood handle
- Make sure your brush has soaked up the hot Do not tap too much water off the brush, you want to brush to retain the moisture so that it will help to soften beard hair and open pores.
- Lather up the soap right in the tin. Using the cream you can scoop some out to a bowl if you prefer. Lather up the soap using a circular motion till you have a thick warm lather.
- Apply to your face in circular motion, the longer you whisk the more the richer the lather the smoother the shave
- Add more water to lather back up for a second round
- Empty the excess water from the tin and let air dry.
- 100% Pure Natural Glycerine Soap
- Vegetable Oil Recipe
- GMO Free
- No Detergents
- No Surfactants
- No Sulfates
- No Alcohol
- No Sugar Solutions
- No Animal Testing
- No Animal Products