Our Pedicure set is a great gift to give someone who loves to pamper their feet. Our Pedi line will give them a spa like treatment right at home.
Trying to think of a nice gift for him? What about if you give him a luxurious, pampering pedicure for Christmas or Valentine's Day. We all know most men will never admit to liking a pedicure but what man would not enjoy his special lady giving him one in the privacy of his own castle.
Packaging not as shown in photo due to covid 19 and issues getting packaging we have switched to white. Gift boxes will vary.
- 1 8 oz Lavender Aromatherapy Foot Soak
- 1 4 oz Lavender Cranberry Pedicure Foot Scrub
- 1 4oz Lavender Peppermint Pedicure Foot Lotion
- 1 Cuticle Balm stick
- 1 Lavender Votive soy candle in a glass holder
- 1 Pumice Stone and set of toe dividers
Our Peppermint Pedicure Foot Lotion contains cooling menthol crystals to refresh and stimulate with the light scent of Lavender and Peppermint. A little goes a long way. Use before bed to help relax and moisturize your feet. Can be used in pedicures to deliver extra moisture after exfoliation. Great for messaging away the discomfort of tired feet. Helps heal dry, rough and cracked feet and heels: Relieves dry irritated skin while it Soothes & Softens
Lavender Cranberry foot scrub
This moisture rich exfoliating foaming soap contains a splash of colourful cranberry seeds along with fine grain pumice to gently exfolitate your feet.
Lavender Aromatherapy Foot Soak
Stressed, Smelly, or Tired Feet will love our Lavender Aromatherapy Foot Soak
• Lavender Essential Oil is one of the most widely used in aromatherapy for its calming, soothing effects but it also has rejuvenating properties, a natural anti-inflammatory for those tired feet and not only does it smells good, it helps kill bacteria.
• Epsom salt acts as an astringent to reduce sweating, and may kill bacteria. Epsom salts also flush out toxins, reduce stress and anxiety will help relieve muscle aches, pain, and cramping and helps treats foot fungus
• Sea Salt can also help in the relief of tired aches and pains in the feet
Pour some warm water to your liking into the foot bowl, sprinkle half of the bottle into the warm water. Soak your feet for at least 20-30 minutes. More hot water may be added if needed. When finished use a pumice stone to remove any rough skin. Dry your feet.