Boxed Pedicure Gift Set
Great Gift for give someone who loves to pamper their feet. Comes in a white box ready for gift giving
- 1Lavender Peppermint foot lotion, 2oz
- 1Lavender Peppermint foot scrub, 4oz
- 1 Lavender Peppermint Aromatherapy foot soak, 200g
- 1 Cuticle cream stick
- 1 Lavender votive candle
Lavender Peppermint foot lotion
Our Peppermint Pedicure Foot Lotion contains cooling menthol crystals to refresh and stimulate with the light scent of Lavender and Peppermint. A little goes a long way.
Use before bed to help relax and moisturize your feet.Can be used in pedicures to deliver extra moisture after exfoliation. Great for messaging away the discomfort of tired feet.
Helps heal dry, rough and cracked feet and heels:
Relieves Dry, Irritated Skin
Soothes & Softens
Lavender Peppermint foot scrub
This moisture rich exfoliating cream contains a splash of colourful cranberry seeds along with fine grain pumice to gently exfolitate your feet.
Lavender Peppermint Aromatherapy Foot Soak
Stressed, Smelly, or Tired Feet will love our Lavender Aromatherapy Foot Soak
• Lavender Essential Oil is one of the most widely used in aromatherapy for its calming, soothing effects but it also has rejuvenating properties, a natural anti-inflammatory for those tired feet and not only does it smells good, it helps kill bacteria.
• Peppermint is a wonderful essential oil to use on your feet. The cooling effect that can calm the skin down fast with a long lasting effect makes it great to soothe tired feet that are irritated, burning, swollen or just sore. Also helps with foot odor too! it is known to freshens and deodorizes even the strongest foot smell.
• Epsom salt acts as an astringent to reduce sweating, and may kill bacteria. Epsom salts also flush out toxins, reduce stress and anxiety will help relieve muscle aches, pain, and cramping and helps treats foot fungus
• Sea Salt can also help in the relief of tired aches and pains in the feet.
• Menthol Crystals contribute a cooling sensation to the skin, calm irritation, itching, and burning, They are believed to help with stimulating circulation, and is Antibacterial
Pour some warm water to your liking into the foot bowl, sprinkle bottle into the warm water. Soak your feet for at least 20-30 minutes. More hot water may be added if needed. When finished use a pumice stone to remove any rough skin. Dry your feet.