Pumpkins Patch is now finished for the 2023 season. We look forward to seeing you again Fall of 2024
People of all ages enjoy Fall here on the farm. Great family day trip where you can create cherished memories with some great photo opportunities.
Visit the pumpkin patch, pick out some pumpkins, play a fun fall game or two, walk around the trails, or how about booking a Fall picnic.
Do you enjoy decorating your porch and home for Fall? Then we have what your looking for. We plant a number of different kinds of pumpkins, gourds, ornamental corns and fall flowers ideal for decorating for the Fall whether indoors or outdoors. You can purchase a wide variety of Pumpkins of all sorts, different shapes, sizes, & colours at the farm store.
- Wide variety of Pumpkins all sorts of different shapes, sizes, & colors.
- In addition to our Funky Pumpkins & Gourds, we have Corn Stalks, and ornamental broom Corn! All great for decorating
- Pricing is based on size
- Farm Market/Store is open with lavender products, fresh produce, preserves, honey, snacks, tea coffee, lavender ice cream & much more.
- Pre book your Picnic space or a pre booked picnic package. click here to learn more about our picnics and bring your own
- Bring your own wagon/canvas bag to transport pumpkins from the field
- Bring your hand sanitizer Portable washroom is available with hand washing sink but we always recommend carrying hand sanitizer and wipes
- Dress for the weather – boots if it is wet! The field and trails can get muddy at this time of the year.
- Do not handle the pumpkins these are our livelihood and we are more than happy to assist you.
- Please do not cut or handle our flowers, lavender fruits and vegetables. This is a working farm and this is our livelihood. We ask you to be respectful of our farm. Please read our policy here
- Dogs are NOT allowed due to our insurance policy. Please understand this is for the comfort of all guests and our animals
FREE admission to the farm for all ages, we require you to check in first at the farm store before heading out to the field or trails.
Don’t like crowds? – Consider visiting on a weekday!
We reserve the right to change the prices of admission at any time and cancel the Pumpkin Patch for any reason, including weather conditions, at our discretion.