Quick, easy and really tasty
• 1 tube Pillsbury Grand Biscuits
• ¼ cup butter
• 1 tbsp garlic powder
• ½ tsp onion powder
• 1 tbsp.Purple Haven Herbes de Provence seasoning divide into two equal parts
• ¼ tsp Purple Haven Lavender pepper mix
• ¼ tsp Purple Haven Lavender salt
• 3 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese divide into two divide into two equal parts
• 1 tbsp of garlic olive oil or non stick spray for pan
• Cheese strings cut into 4 pieces or cut mozzarella cheese into cubes
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray a small Bundt pan with non-stick spray or wipe with garlic oil
2. Pop open the tub of biscuits. Cut each biscuit slice into 2 pieces.
3. Melt butter. Mix all of the seasonings in with the melted butter. Leave out half the Herbes de Provence and Parmesan cheese these will get added before cooking.
4. Toss the cut up biscuits in the melted butter mixture.
5. put a cut piece of mozzarella in the center of each cut piece of dough and roll into ball place in pan Continue layering until you used up all the dough.
6. Sprinkle with a remaining Herbes de Provence and parmesan cheese
7. Bake or 12-14 minute until puffed up and golden brown.
Turn over on a plate place your favorite dip in the middle.
We use our homemade marinara sauce
We also like to melt a bit of extra butter and herbes de province and brush on the top before serving.