Uses for Simple Lavender Syrup is endless
Blueberries are a summer favorite and goes great with lavender.
Ingredients for making a lavender blueberry syrup
· 2 cups of boiling water for the infusion
· 1cup of blueberries
· Combine ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve sugar
· Reduce heat to a low simmer and keep it on low heat for 10 minutes.
· Pour through a fine mesh strainer, pressing the blueberries to get all of their juice. This makes the syrup a beautiful purple colour
· Store in a glass jar in the fridge, it will last for a few weeks if kept refrigerated!